SMILE Book Club
Time & Location
About The Event
Looking for something to do with your children over the next few weeks?
SMILE is bringing back the SMILE Book Club designed to engage SMILE youth and children and their siblings to read!
WHO: Open to all SMILE children and youth and their siblings!
WHAT: SMILE’s Book Club is meant to encourage kids to read! The best part of being stuck at home is spending time with family. It is a great time to ditch the remote and pick up a book that’s been sitting on the shelf, snuggle in a blanket or have a parent read to you! It is also a great opportunity to discover online reading, or even making up a story. SMILE will give out prizes at the end of the three weeks to encourage children to read! Prizes are educational and fun!
WHERE: All reading will be done at home!
WHEN: March 17th - April 5th 2020
HOW: To participate in this program:
- SMILE kids and youth will set a goal to read books in the next few weeks. Register Online at smilecan.org/events, indicate on the form below what your reading goal will be for April 5, 2020
- Children and youth and their parents or guardians should keep track of the book count using the form below
- Once you have completed your book goal, email your completed form to email@example.com. Feel free to send a digital copy or take a picture of your completed sheet.
- Reading can be in any form – visual books, tactile books, audiobooks, graphic novels, picturebooks, e-books, etc. Reading is for everyone!
- Fun, creative, and educational prizes will be given out to anyone who fulfills their goal by April 5, 2020.
- To encourage others to participate, take a picture and tag SMILE @smilecan #UnitedWeSMILE